Early Childhood Admission
Children are admitted on a “first come, first served” basis. Reservations may be made as early as January. The child is given a readiness test upon application for admission. The following are required.
• 1 x 1 ID Picture
• Birth certificate
• Entrance Exam Fee
Age of Grouping
• Play group 2 years old
• Nursery I 3 years old
• Nursery II 4 years old
• Kindergarten 5 or 6 years old
PLAY GROUP CLASS
“ We believe that children are life-long learners; curious, competent, and active.”
The play group class will cater children from ages 2 to 3 years old. Handled by professionals, the child enters in a new avenue of learning, molding him holistically, and him as the center of learning.
- We adhere to Piaget’s theory that play is an integral part of learning.
- We recognize the child’s development as spelled out in Vygotsky’s principle of ZPD.
- We integrate faith, character and service- the core values of the University.
- We bridge home and school preparing the child for a life long journey.
Tuition Fee: monthly P9,000.00
- 1 x 1 ID
- Birth Certificate
- Pediatric Record (Latest month)